Are you moving in Vancouver? Do you need to move your office to a new place? Simply Self Storage can help you with your storage and moving requirements. We recommend the following moving checklist for more efficiency:
One Month Before Moving:
- Start packing household items as soon as possible (check out our packing tips).
- Puchase packing supplies.
- Send change of address forms to notify those who regularly sends you mail.
- Order new cheques and mailing labels.
- Rent moving vans or arrange for movers.
Two Weeks Before Moving:
- Notify utilities, cable and telephone companies for disconnection and hook-up.
- Discontinue newspaper.
- Return borrowed items including library books.
- Make arrangements for the safe disposal of items you won’t be moving, including old medications, paints or other hazardous materials.
One Week Before Moving:
- Make arrangements for child and pet care for moving day.
- Finish packing household items.
- Empty and defrost fridge and freezer.
The Day Before Moving:
- Everything should be packed and ready to load except for bedding.
- Pick up food and beverages for moving day.
Simply Self Storage provides convenient, total residential and commercial self storage solutions in Richmond and Vancouver.